Enjoy The NBA Pre-Draft Experience!
B/3 Basketball Training Facility
Our private state-of-the-art facility located in Scottsdale, Arizona includes a kitchen, lounge area, locker room with shower, training equipment, shooting gun, ice machine, and multiple flat screen TV’s for film breakdown.
NBA Pre-Draft Training
You haven’t made it to the NBA...yet. You have an incredible opportunity to showcase your many talents in front of NBA personnel and we will prepare you for that. In our Pre-Draft training sessions, we will focus on the Four Pillars of Basketball Training:
- Skill Development - We will challenge you with position-specific drills ultimately improving your motor skills. There will be heavy emphasis on footwork, timing, spatial recognition, change of direction, awareness, and change of speed. We will equip you with position-specific offensive “Go-To” moves that will impress NBA personnel.
- Situational Development - We want to prepare you for multiple situations that you will face in your NBA workouts. We will challenge & educate you with numerous offensive and defensive situations so you’re confident and prepared.
- Shooting Development - Whether you’ll be shooting a pick & pop midrange shot or running off a floppy screen for a deep three-pointer, you need to be a high percentage shooter. We will focus on the biomechanics of your shot through film analysis & muscle memory repetition.
- Stamina Development - You need to be in peak physical shape. Through game speed drills and sprints, we will ensure that you are in incredible shape preparing you for your NBA opportunity.
- 2 Days / 4 Hours: $300
- 5 Days / 10 Hours: $750
- 7 Days / 15 Hours: $1,125
- 14 Days / 30 Hours: $2,250
- 30 Days / 60 Hours: $4,500
*Please take note: *For inquiries or to schedule training sessions, please contact Vaughn Compton. (480) 603-5348
We Have Worked with the Following Players
- Marcus Morris (Boston Celtics)
- Markieff Morris (Washington Wizards)
- Stanley Johnson (Detroit Pistons)
- Cheick Diallo (New Orleans Pelicans)
- Malcolm Delaney (Atlanta Hawks)
- Eric Moreland (Detroit Pistons)
- Nick Johnson (Austin Spurs)
- Tyrell Corbin (Northern Arizona Suns)
- Peter Jok (Northern Arizona Suns)
- Arthur Edwards (Canton Charge)
- Bronson Koenig (Grand Rapids Drive)
- Jarell Eddie (Windy City Bulls)
- Brandon Wood (Windy City Bulls)
- Marvin Bagley III (Duke University)
- Stacy Davis (Cherkaski Mavpy – Ukraine)
- Malcolm Lee (Trabzonspor – Turkey)
- Harper Kamp (Bremerhaven – Germany)
- Mark Lyons (Hapoel Tel Aviv – Israel)
- Jahii Carson (Island Storm – Canada)
- Everett Osborne (Woodville Warriors - Australia)
- Mahmoud Abdeen (FIBA Jordan National Team)
- Tony Ronzone (Director of Player Personnel – Dallas Mavericks)
- Mark Verstegen (Owner & Founder of EXOS)
- Mike Mennenga (University of Oregon – Assistant Coach)
- Matt Kanne (President of Open Gym Premier)
- Pace Mannion (Ex-Professional Player - Utah Jazz/Italy)
- Ryan Silver (President of West Coast Elite Basketball)
- Michael Ruffin (Player Development Coach - New Orleans Pelicans)
Please sign any required fields*